Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Napoleon Perdis Lipgloss Review

Hi everyone,

Today I'm going to review the Napoleon Perdis Merci lipgloss called Kate. I am a bit nervous about this post as I have never reviewed a makeup product before.



First up, I'd just like to point out that this is the only one I have as I gave the other four in the pack to my friends as Christmas presents.

Swatches:

By the way, the bumps you can see are little bits of shimmer in it.

Colour
I really like this lipgloss because it is a natural colour (to prove it, I went to school and didn't get caught by the teachers at all). It is a really pretty pink colour and I think it is great for everyday wear. It has tiny little bits of shimmer in it which I really like. The applicator is a brush which I think is great and it feels nice when applying.

Packaging
I think the packaging is really cool. The tube itself has swirl shaping, which I think makes the product stand out from the rest. For some reason it has a picture of a bug on the top of the lid which confuses me a little.

Does it work?
Yes. I think it works REALLY well and I would recommend this colour to anyone who doesn't want to have an overly bold lip.

I hope you found this useful, this is my first review on something, so let me know what you think of it down in the comments!

To find out when I post something new, click the "Join This Site" button under the +1 button.

 To follow me on other websites, click on the Contact Me button in the bar up the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment