Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Little Piggie went to Market

I went to a market yesterday. The market had things from clothes to food to candles. I just want to show you what I bought from there.

The first thing I bought was some earrings that are flowers with lady beetles on them. I got these for $4 at Susan Jane Jewellery. Click HERE to go to her FaceBook page. She also does necklaces and other pretty girlie things and their really cheap. 

Sorry the quality isn't great (need a new camera)



The second and last thing I got was a candle. It smells like Lemon Myrtle, so it has a really strong citrus-y scent. I got it for free because my grandma bought one of the big candles, but they ordinarily cost $5. I got it from the Pretty Wicks stand. Click HERE to visit her FaceBook page. The shop also does different sizes and a really wide variety of smells.


I still need a new camera (Santa, if you're listening!)
I hope you enjoyed this random little post of what I got from the market. I might do the same for Christmas and Boxing Day, but you'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment